Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where am I?~open~

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where am I?~open~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Where am I?~open~

Post  Xemnas Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 am

Xemnas walked into Traverse Town, a little bored from staying up at his throne. Since their was no current hearts collecting, and since there was no keyblade bearers, Xemnas was at a loss. Bored, Tired, and lonesome. These were all feelings he remembered as a normal human. As being his former person....Xehanort. He spotted a couple of teens talking, lost and worried about where they were. They were obviously were not familiar with the place they were located. He walked up to them, trying to find a reason why. He spotted a man with grey hair, just reaking with power and feelings of justice. He obviously was a hero like none other, judging by the conversation his name.....was Zero. This particular man bugged Xemnas but he wasn't just gonna straight up and punch the guy. Xemnas listened in the conversation and attempted to assist them. "Do you know why you people are here" He asked stating the obvious, with his much bored and evil attitude.
Xemnas
Xemnas

Heart Points : 5

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:26 am

Zero turned around quickly a little on edge because of his argument with Yuki, and quickly pointed the "Bloody Rose" at the new figure that seemed to appear out of no where. He lowered it quickly though, knowing even if he shot the man it wouldn't hurt him. Zero knew he wasn't a vampire. He turned around to face him. "What does it matter to you?" Zero said, with a serious expression on his face.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Heart Points : 573

Character sheet
Experience:
Where am I?~open~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Where am I?~open~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Party Members:

https://twoworldscollide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xemnas Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 am

"Matter to me ? Hah I couldn't give two or three fucks what happens to you people. But it's always good to help people who are obviously not from here. And why do you seem so protective. Do you have a problem with me, or is it just in your nature to be a stubborn asshole" Xemnas told him feeling angrier. He noticed that the other were not responding yet. Not even to the first response he had given them. Xemnas just figured that they were just as oblvious and dumbfounded as this zero was.
Xemnas
Xemnas

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 am

Hitame put Tye down and turned to face the man that was talking to Zero. She let out a small laugh when he called Zero a stubborn asshole."Sorry about Zero. Zero is just protective over his precious Yuki" she said sarcastically. She looked at Zero and smirked then turned back around to face the man. "Oh my name is Hitame. I'll let the others introduce themselves." she said, smiling up at him. She tried to be nice, although she was getting a feeling that he wasn't someone she should put her trust in.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Heart Points : 3211

Character sheet
Experience:
Where am I?~open~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/1000Where am I?~open~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Xemnas Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 am

"Why hello Hitame" Xemnas greeted nicely."At least there's one person who knows their manners and can speak properly adressing their high authority" Xemnas said. "So....how did you travelers get here. You seem more lost than ever before" Xemnas asked politely.
Xemnas
Xemnas

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 am

"We don't know really. I'm not sure if this happened to everyone else, but all i remember was seeing a bright light and then i woke up here." she explained to Xemnas. "By the way what is here anyways?" she asked. She had just noticed that the town seemed like a sort of maze. It seemed like a place you could easily get lost in. She turned her attention from Xemnas to Tye, who still hadn't woken up. She sighed, looked at Yuki and Zero, and looked back at Xemnas. "Oh what's your name? If you don't mind me asking." she said, wondering why he was wearing all black.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Where am I?~open~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/1000Where am I?~open~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxas Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:42 am

Roxas walked through the town with his black cloak covering his entire body except the bottom half of his face he was with Organization XIII, although a lot has happened since then even though he dispise them no matter how he would put he will always be a part of them. Having his hood up covering his appearance all you could see was pitch black in the hood. As he walked looking around, then seeing the one person he hated the most Xemnas along with some others unknown to him. He just stands there waiting for Xemnas to turn around to face him.
Roxas
Roxas

Heart Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Xemnas Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Oh my apologies, me name is Xemnas" He said. "Oh and your in the peaceful place of traverse town. Well not really, there's heartless crawling everywhere" Xemnas said. While telling them this he was busy with the current group before noticing the appeareance of Roxas. At first he jolted unaware of his purpose in this town but then it seemed he would so no harm. Xemnas still remembered that fateful day when Roxas left the organization. He had beaten Sai'x and did not even bothered to adheed Axel's warning. He completly defied the organization right in his face and Xemnas was to make sure, he had to pay the ultamate price. "Oh....look who it is. A traitor to our organization. Come for you head have we?" Xemnas said in a much more meaner look.
Xemnas
Xemnas

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:16 am

Hitame looked at the new figure that appeared. She looked at Xemnas and noticed that they were both wearing black cloaks. Hmm.... I wonder if they are on the same side. she thought. "T.. traitor?" she said out loud. Guess they aren't on the same side... but then again if they aren't why is he wearing the same cloak as Xemnas? she thought, with a confused look on her face. "Umm... Xemnas? Who is that? And why is he a... traitor?" she asked him.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxas Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 am

Roxas stood there as Xemnas called him a traitor, "Im the traitor, your the one of the reason's these heartless and nobodies that are running around here, and cost Xion her life" he said pointing at him angry. He got ready swinging his left arm back with his Oathkeeper keyblade and then his right with his oblivion Keyblade, twirling them expertly letting the yellow and purple sparks fly. "You have no right calling me a traitor, when your the main cause" he snarled underneath his hood
Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Xemnas Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:27 am

Xemnas' head was almost chopped off, he dodged it but bearly. The keyblades did slash his hair though, but thankfully it was slashed evenly. "IDIOT HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING IN YOUR TIME WITH THE ORGANIZATION, the heartless only favor the stronger clan. And right now it is us, but I refuse to control them. Now with the nobodies, you already know their purpose. Stop anyone who's going to impede the march of Kingdom Hearts, and if it's you then we have our next victim. My question is why. I could've given you a life and a home, it was either you or Xion and I chose you. I was losing control of her thanks to that dreadful Namine. So I knew you could handle the job of taking care of kingdom hearts. WHY?!? WHY DID YOU DO IT?!?!?" Xemnas asked. He was about to call an army of nobodies but he wanted to hear their next reply.
Xemnas
Xemnas

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:39 am

Hitame listened to the argument Xemnas and the other boy were having. Xion? Wonder who that is.. Cost her life? she thought, confused."Xemnas? What is going on?" she asked Xemnas. Not being from that world made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't know what was going on or who most of these people were. She sighed and put her hand on her forehead.

Last edited by Hitame on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxas Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 am

Roxas gripped his keyblades tightly hearing Xemnas talk made him wanna shower "Namine stopped you that was a good thing that happened but what really ticked me off you took the life of a friend dear to me" he pointed his Oblivion at him with so much sadness and hate in his voice "If Sora can beat you, I can do it too....I'll destroy it till it exists no more, and no more taking people's hearts for your gain" he said moving his Keyblades to his side dragging them along the ground making lines as he charges forward slashing at Xemnas mad for him speaking wrong about Namine
Roxas
Roxas

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:44 am

Hitame watched as Roxas ran as Xemnas. She wasn't sure what was going on or who was the "good" guy in that situation. She thought that it was Xemnas and she brought her "Bloody Rose" up but quickly brought it back down. Her "Bloody Rose" wouldn't help anyone since it only worked on vampires. She watched helplessly as Roxas ran straight for Xemnas. She couldn't think of anything to do, but Xemnas seemed confident enought so she knew he had a weapon of his own to protect himself with.

She became angry with not being able to do anything. And Zero didn't make things much better. He laughed at the fact that Roxas was trying to hurt Xemnas. This made Hitame change. It was a weird change, she was becoming in tune with the Kingdom Hearts worlds. Her anger made a light come out of her hand, which soon turned into a weapon, some sort of sword that looked like a key. "Wh..what is this?" she asked, confused at why the weapon was in her hand.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2