Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every once and a while {OPEN}

2 posters

Go down

Every once and a while {OPEN} Empty Every once and a while {OPEN}

Post  Taleo Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:21 am

Taleo's shoes sunk into the soft sands of the beach as he walked along them. He placed his hands behind his head as he looked up at the sky. His hair was blown partially in his face as the winds picked up "man im so bored i havn't heard anything from anyone what to do" he spoke to his self silently as he took a seat in the sand.
Taleo
Taleo

Heart Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Every once and a while {OPEN} Empty Re: Every once and a while {OPEN}

Post  Midori Hizumie Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 am

Midori walked along Destiny Islands. It was very quiet and serene, too quiet for her likes. She needed something to happen. Something that would help her sharpen up her skills. She stopped at where the land and the water met, the water splashing on her exposed feet. She looked out at the lowering sun, and sighed. "Guess it's just another quiet, boring day." she said sadly to herself.

She sat down in the sand her feet still getting wet. She pulled her legs up to her chest and lowered her head to rest it on her knees. She was becoming rather bored of being able to only go around the islands, she wanted to go to other worlds, to face the challenges they held. But it seemed like that wasn't going to happen soon.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Heart Points : 253

Character sheet
Experience:
Every once and a while {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue400/1000Every once and a while {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:57 pm

After what seemed like 15 mintues Taleo got up and began wandering the beach again. The setting sun light hit the back of his neck as he continued walking. Almost halfway around he could sware he saw someone sitting on the beach. He walked closer the figuare growing more clearer as he got closer. He could make out that the figuare was a female and by the look of it she was bored as he was.

"Hey, there hows it going" he stood behind her now waiting for a response. As he waited the wind hit his hair again carrying it slightly to the right revealing most of his crystal blue eyes. Although for now his facial expressiion remained blannk for the time being until he felt he could do other wise.
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Midori looked up at the guy talking to her. Her head cocked at an angle to look at him. "Ehh... it's boring here and i got nothing to do." she responded. She turned her head back and looked at the water and at the sun sinking into it. The wind blew her long red-ish hair back and the colors of the sun made her red eyes stand out. They glistened in the sun's evening lights. She sighed and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to salvage some of the calm winds smell. I want to leave this place, but if I do i'll really miss watching the sunsets... she thought sadly. Leaving might not be the best idea in the world, but she didn't want to be there, alone, anymore. With no one to hang out with, what was the point of staying?
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Every once and a while {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue400/1000Every once and a while {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:34 am

"Bored huh yeah i know how that feels" his expression softened a bit seeing as she didnt appear to be a threat. "Yes, indeed leaving might seem best in the beginning but later on you'll wish you never should have but thats how a lot of things are though soo no need to worry just always remember the past it's what makes us who we are". After speaking he seemed to be lecturing her so he looked back at the water the sun's light shone brightly upon it a small smile appeared upon his face. Thinking he may be intruding on her space and business he turns to walk away "i'll catch ya later alright ".
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:59 am

Midori looked at Taleo as he spoke. "I know it wouldn't be a good idea to leave.. But I just don't want to stay here anymore. There's so much more out there and I want to find out what there is.." she said feeling even more sad than before. She didn't know how she was going to leave, but she was sure of one thing. She was going to. "There are so many things to find outside of here, but it's going to be tough.." she said quietly to herself. She looked out at the sun once more, the last evening sunlight fading into the water. Another day without doing anything again.. she thought, digging her feet into the sand.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 am

Taleo peered over his shoulder as she spok, he listened until he was sure she was done. " JUst be prepared for what lays beyond" he turned around completly this time and walked toward her. He took a knee beside her but looks out into the distant " well then if your going i gotta ask can i tag along" although he didnt admit it he to wanted to see what lay beyond and he would need company to keep him occupied soo why not her. He turned his head to look at her his crystal eyes staring her down waiting for a reply.
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:45 am

Midori looked back at him and smiled. "Sure you can come. It would be good to travel with a companion.." she said still looking at him. "But there is one thing I gotta ask you if you're going to come with me... What's your name?" she laughed. It seemed weird for her to be speaking to someone she didn't even know the name of. It wasn't like her. She laughed softly, her voice seeming to be carried by the wind. She looked back at him and waited for an answer.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 am

Taleo smiles and looks at her "my name is Taleo, Taleo Kazange now may i ask yours". It was rather strange that Taleo didn't ask this question in the beginning maybe he distracted by something {but what could it be} he asked himself. He stood up and brushed his legs off and holds out a hand for her soo that he could help her up.
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 am

"My name is Midori, Midori Hizumie." she told him. "Nice to meet you." she added still smiling. She watched him get up and hold his hand out for her. She reached her hand out and took his. She put her other hand on the sand and pushed down on the sand to push herself up. As she did so the last rays of the sun were vanishing into the water. "Well that's the end of this day now I wonder what kind of creatures will come out." she said looking around, mostly looking at the trees. When she said creatures she was refering to Heartless. They hardly ever came out during the day in Destiny Islands, but they always came out during the night.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:23 am

As she spoke of the sound called creatures he immediatly thought heartless. As the sun disappeared under the horizon he turned his attention to the now full glowing moon. He waited for awhile before he took a few steps from his spot as he did so multple dark shapes formed around him. He didnt panic ofcourse he waiyed until they would fully form then he would crush them all though he rarly showed his keyblades to others but he would make an exception in this case
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 am

"Heh, guess they came out to play." she said, a smirk crossing her face. She looked around at the heartless that were forming around them. They were completely surrounded by the Heartless..."Shadows.. the lowest ranking heartless." she said her smirk widening. They would be easy to get rid of... almost all Shadows were. She hardly ever fought while people were around her, but it seemed like this time she would have to.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:36 am

As the heartless solidified and attacked in a blink of an eye Taleo had drew his first Keyblade and killed off 10 of them already. "the more there are the mmore fun it is don't you agree" he peered over his shoulder to look at her she seemed to pretty confident and un wavered by the sheer amount of shadows so he had to asume she had a weapon of her own. He barly put his guard up as he deflected multiple attacks from the little pests he could only smile.
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:12 am

"Yes, the more heartless the more practice I get." she said taking out her sword from its sheath. She held it out in a battle postion. About 10 Heartless came at her at the same time and she destroyed them all with one swift hit. She looked aorund and saw that the number of heartless there wasn't decreasing even with the destroyed heartless gone. "Something's up... there are way to many heartless right now.." she said as she tried to fend off more of the Heartless. One of the Shadows managed to hit her in the stomache and she fell to the ground trying to take a breath. She got up and held her stomache where the Shadow hit her. At this her sword, which was in her hand, began to glow. There was a blinding flash of a white light and after she was holding two swords. "Now, you are going to pay for that hit." she said. She moved quickly and destroyed more heartless than before (her sword gains power and speed when it transforms into 2 swords.)
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 am

Taleo felt like she was porposly trying to out do him when her one blade became two. He smirked and frew the keychain from his pocket and activating it. Now weilding both his Keyblades he domolished multiple targets after awhile he meet up with her somewhere in the middle and finally responded to what she said. "Yeah this many heartless in one place is pretty insane but it nothing I i mean we can't handle right" he finished speaking and charged off into the horde slicing and stabbing the whole way.
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:15 am

A dual keyblade wielder?! Midori thought in amazement. She had never seen a dual keyblade wielder and she was amazed that he was one of the few who did wield 2 keyblades. But she didn't show her amazement, instead she looked back at the heartless and ran at them. Her blades began to glow again, but this time she aimed them at the center of a group of heartless.

A beam of light shot out of her blades and hit the spot where she had aimed. This caused a a small explosion and sand swirled the area, making it almost impossible to see. When the dust cleared the heartless were gone, but they were quickly replaced with a new heartless. By Mega- Shadows. "Heh, just a bigger version of the low class." she said, smirking.

She jumped up and threw one of her blades at the Mega- Shadow. It pierced the heartless and destroyed it. Midori looked around to see if there was anything that could be causing the heartless to appear. She saw some sort of portal and she ran at it. The aura coming from it, told Midori there was a Giant Heartless hiding within the portal, and it was the cause of all the heartless appearing there.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Taleo Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:55 am

Taleo smirked as all the heartless fell to is KeyBlades he looked around abd relized that less Heartles had appeared. "Are you backing down" he said but at the same time he noticed Midori running towards what appeared to be a portal. {I see there going to protect there master how nice} he spoke to himself before also making his way to the portal but taking his time he was in no hury. He fended off against the last few heartless that remained, he returned his Keyblade to its chain form and placed in his pocket again now only weilding one blade he stood before the portal.
Taleo
Taleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down