Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where am I?~open~

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where am I?~open~ Empty Where am I?~open~

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 am

Hitame opened her eyes to find herself in a very strange town. How she got there she didn't know. All she knew was that she had seem a bright light and then next thing she knew she was in this town. She looked around and didn't see many people around. Suddenly she saw a boy with the day class uniform and the prefect sign on his arm. She immediately knew who it was.

"Zero!" she screamed and she ran toward him. She ran as fast as she could. knowing she would be safer as soon as she was with him.

"Zero. what's going on? Where are we?" she asked him, looking around again. Zero seemed just as confused as she was, but he wasn't going to say anything, she knew.

Last edited by Hitame on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Heart Points : 3211

Character sheet
Experience:
Where am I?~open~ Left_bar_bleue500/1000Where am I?~open~ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Party Members:

https://twoworldscollide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Where am I?~open~ Empty Re: Where am I?~open~

Post  Zero Kiryu Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 am

Zero looked around the strange town, and turned around quickly when he heard someone call his name. "Hitame, I don't know what's going on, but how did you get here? I thought i was the only one that got sent here. Even Yuki isn't here... or at least i think she isn't" he said looking down at Hitame. He thought only he and Hitame were there, since no one else was around. But he knew that could easily change.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Heart Points : 573

Character sheet
Experience:
Where am I?~open~ Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Where am I?~open~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:32 am

"You're right i haven't seem Yuki anywhere since i got here." she said looking up at Zero."What should we do now? Should we look for Yuki or anyone else?" she asked taking a step back from Zero. She looked around, and still saw no one. Hitame wondered why there weren't any people, it seemed like a big enough town for a lot of people to live in. "Zero...? Do you have any idea why it seems like no one is here?" she asked. She turned around suddenly and saw some sort of shadow moving around. She let out a small scream, obviously saying she was startled. "W...what is that?!" she exclaimed, running behind Zero.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Where am I?~open~ Left_bar_bleue500/1000Where am I?~open~ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tye Kiyoshi Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:50 am

"Calm down!". Tye yelled coming out of the darkness. He ran toward the shadow, lifted a keen sword and swung at it. It slowly let out a groan and disappeared. Tye stood at his place and stared at Yuki and Zero. He said,"I.... I was hoping blood would come out.". He lifted his left arm and placed two fingers on his lips and stared at his sword."I haven't eaten a meal for a while. Monsters and animals don't do much anyway." Tye sighed as he slipped his katakana back into his case. He dropped his left arm and gazed into a deep, dark nowhere. " I May be confused too but don't freak out please. We'll eventually figure it out soon, hopefully." Tye stated, "Well that's my opinion! No intention to be rude..". Tye whipped out his arm and started rubbing the top of his head, covered in golden hair. He gave his two schoolmates a wide smile, showing two sharp fangs which were lightly touching his bottom lip.
Tye Kiyoshi
Tye Kiyoshi

Heart Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 am

Hitame stared at Tye, who seemed to have com out of nowhere. "Tye...? How did you get here? We thought we ere the only ones here...." she said smiling at him. She was glad her and Zero weren't the only ones there after all. Although Zero seemed confused as to who Tye was. She stepped away from Zero and walked over to Tye. "Zero doesn't know who you are... you should probably introduce yourself... And don't take it personally that he doesn't know you... he's like that with everyone.." she said smiling at him. She walked back to Zero and stared at where the shadow had been. I wonder what that was? she thought watching Tye.

" I know, what you mean... about the blood anyways..." she said looking at Tye. "But Zero doesn't need to worry about it... Do you Zero?" she said, giving Zero a little push. He had Yuki who would let him drink her blood to keep him from becoming a level E. She smiled at Tye again, this time revealing her fangs like he had.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tye Kiyoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 am

Tye's smile faded. Don't have to worry about... it? Tye wondered. He dropped his eyes a few centimeters lower, while starting to clench his fist. This aberrant vampire, doesn't have to worry.. about obtaining blood? Something is restricting him from becoming a level "E".... pureblood. Interesting.*!*Why am I worrying about this? Tye thought, putting his hand on his throat. "I... came here about a couple hours ago. I learned how to fight them a bit after a half hour after. And each time... I-... stroke them... there's nothing. They are all hollow. Not even.... they are... nothing but mere unleaded shadows." Tye explained. What's this rapacious feeling? I feel so.. fervid. I haven't eaten in so long... Tye lifted his hand from his throat, and put them an his eyes. His index and middle finger on each other eye. It was silent. Nothing was moving. Tye started to gripe. Dammit. Why now.. I can't.. show them, my ugly side. Tye claimed to himself. He dropped his hands down to his sides, and opened his eyes slowly. They were noticeably filled with agony, and the color of pure red. "Come on, we have an exit to find." Tye forcibly laughed. He started singing a song he knew beautifully as he turned around. " The miles just keep rollin', as people leave their way to say hello. I've heard this life is overrated, but I hope that it gets better as we go...". I wonder if they'll follow after seeing my eyes. He wondered. "You guys don't have to follow me. It's alright, I'll be fine. And Hitame, you'll be safe with Zero. Correct?" Tye informed, still walking.
Tye Kiyoshi
Tye Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:52 am

Hitame looked at Tye, worried. She knew what was happening to him, after all it happened to her alot. Zero was lucky he had Yuki to drink from, she and Tye aren't that lucky. "What do you mean we don't have to follow you?! Hitame squeaked. "Right now we have to stick together, it's the only thing that will keep us safe." she exclaimed. She looked at Zero who seemed to be in some sort of trance, since he hadn't said a word. All he did was walk behind Tye and Hitame.

Hitame listened to Tye sing, and said nothing. She hadn't heard the song before, so she decided to just listen to it. She kept a look out for more shadows. "These things are obviously hollow, they are shadows, no matter what kind you find non will have blood." she said, looking at her hands.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:08 am

"Whoa!!!!!!" Yuki screamed out of nowhere. She ran straight past Zero and Hitame. The first thing she did was hide behind Tye, which she went hanging on his shirt. "I kinda lost "Artemis" when I got dumped into this place. And theres something behind me. Can you guys uh... kill it. Uh... and also, sorry to pop in rudely, how're you guys doing?" Yuki asked. Her heart was beating as fast as it could. Like it was about to jump out of her chest. Her legs tired from all the running she had did. But she sighed in relief, finally finding her friends after a long while. I am so glad I have finally found them. Yuki thought. Trying to be a bit courageous, she let go of Tye and peeked behind his shoulder. Finding Zero and Hitame, she didn't recognize them at the speed she was going before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:29 am

Hitame watched Yuki run past her and Zero, and go towards Tye. Yuki was running so fast that the breeze from Yuki made Hitame's hair sway back and forth. "Y...Yuki?" she said, surprised that she ran to Tye and not Zero. "Guess we were wrong, Zero. She is here as well." she whispered to Zero still watching Yuki.

She was surprised at how Yuki changed from being scared to asking how everyone was. "Uhh... I'm.. doing ...fine.." she said still surprised. She looked at Zero who said nothing, and was now looking away from Yuki.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tye Kiyoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:34 am

Yuki, was still peeking over his shoulder, listening to Hitame. Her neck wide open for a score. I'm a good guy, I'm a good person. I don't hurt people. Tye repeated numerous times in his head. It's not the time to crack. Jesus Chr-..... There was a very sharp voice screaming in his head. Hold back! Hold back! Tye placed his left hand on her shoulder, pretending he was covering for her for protection, just in case of a shadow. His eyes becoming the darkest shade of red. Tye panted arduously.I don't hurt people... Tye claimed, with a tear of blood coming out of his eye from his sadness, and pleasure from awakening. Putting his other hand her in an atrocious way and pulled her forward, and started brushing his tongue on her neck. She just.... came here. What a hero I am. Huh... she's a pureblood. Unawakened. Maybe Zero's aid. She smells... ambrosial.... Tye thought, losing consciousness. A very true beast.
Tye Kiyoshi
Tye Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:53 am

"Yuki!!" Hitame exclaimed, when she saw Tye grab her. No, his vampireside is taking over... she thought, not knowing what to do. Tye was her friend and she didn't want to hurt him. Her eyes widened at the site of Zero taking out his Bloody Rose. "No!! Zero don't shoot!!" she yelled at Zero, knocking the Bloody Rose out of his hand. It fell to the ground, and Hitame ran at Tye and Yuki. She hit Tye in his stomache trying to make him let go of Yuki.

"Tye, snap out of it!! This isn't you!!" she yelled, tears running down her face. Yuki fell to the ground, and Zero went to her side. Hitame focused back on Tye who was on the ground next to her."I know this isn't you.." she said in a softer vioce.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tye Kiyoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 am

Tye spit out a bit of saliva. He didn't change his expression. Tye was completely out of it. He couldn't hear her, none of it, yet. All he could think about was retrieving blood. All he could see was Yuki, trembling on the floor. She smells good.. Tye thought, completely ignoring her. He planted his eyes on Yuki's neck. He then licked a drop of his own blood that came down his cheek. He then broke his neck lock with Yuki."It's me.... see?" Tye said, leaning towards Hitame's face giving her an innocent, yet evil smile. "I want it though... all of it. And all the way down to the last blood vessel." He said. Looking down to his arm, he gestured over all of his visible veins. He then looked back into Hitame's face."It's not like, you don't have to need any little meal. You... aren't human." Tye informed her. He looked straight into her eyes and said,"You aren't human. You will never be human. You are a vampire." He tried to crush her spirit into pieces. It wasn't the same Tye Hitame knew. He, as a matter of fact, a completely pure, bloodthirsty, beast. "Am I.... correct?" Tye questioned her, even though he knew the answer. Tye was very brutal on his points this time, all with a very true meaning.
Tye Kiyoshi
Tye Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:31 am

Hitame's eyes widened again, whens she heard what Tye said. "I might not be human, and i know i will never be but at least I can control myself unlike you." she said, tears still running down her face. She cletched her hand into a fist and punched Tye again, this time in his face. She looked back at Yuki and Zero, this time she looked at Yuki's neck. Her eyes began to turn blood red, but she kne she couldn't hurt Yuki as long Zero was near her, and she was happy about that. She turned her attention back to Tye.

She made sure her eyes were visible to him. "See? I can control myself." she said, looking at him. She took out her own Bloody Rose and aimed it at Tye, but she didn't shoot, yet. "C'mon Tye. Fight it, I know you can." she yelled.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tye Kiyoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 am

Tye's hair flipped as Hitame punched him, and even more spit came out of his mouth. Hitame's punch was a strong blow, though, he still turned to her with a fierce look. He then gave her a big, wide, evil smile. Not one sense of innocent like before, again, he showed his fangs, which were sharper and longer than before. "I can, you can. We both can. But are you sure you wanna die?" Tye viciously asked. He didn't let her answer, he was getting more bloodthirsty each second. He took his sword out of his case and lined it up to the middle of his face. "Honestly," Tye started, "could you control you self by me doing this?" Tye swung sword and slashed his arm open. About 3 centimeters deep, blood was spurring everywhere. "Can anyone control themselves? Except Yuki y'know." he laughed. He looked at the eyes of each vampire and wanted to see their reaction. Tye was getting unbelievably thirsty. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. It gives me more pain than I'm already in. He thought.
Tye Kiyoshi
Tye Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:33 am

"I'll do anything to keep my friends safe.." she screamed at him. She watched him cut himself and her eyes turned an even darker red. She showed her fangs again, but she didn't move from where she was. She tried to control herself. She brought her hand to her face and began to breathe hard. She pointed her Bloody Rose at him, this time she pulled the trigger. She didn't look to see if it hit him, but she knew it only grazed his his shoulder. She looked back at Zero who had his hand on his face as well, he was trying to control himself too.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tye Kiyoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:06 am

Tye looked at all their glowing eyes. "Ha ha, un-freaking believable. I'm very surprised." Tye said as he started to licked the blood off his arm. Ew.. my blood tastes like pure iron. Not a good Idea."You know what I've just noticed?" Tye asked the others. "I've noticed, I have been stalling myself. I think it's time to get serious. I'm sick and tired of all this bravery. It's time to end this loop of trying to stop me." Tye lifted his sword and aimed at Yuki. This time, I won't get stalled. The world seemed to completely stop by Yuki's reaction.
Tye Kiyoshi
Tye Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 am

"Yuki! No!" she screamed as Tye went passed her to get to Yuki. Her hair blew back from the wind Tye produced as he ran past her. She looked around for something to fight Tye with, she didn't want to use the Bloody Rose still in her hand. She gasped when she saw "Artemis" laying on the ground. She ran toward, and knowing she couldn't touch it, she kicked it toward Yuki. "Yuki! Here take Artemis!" she yelled as she watched Artemis roll toward Yuki. She ran infront of Yuki and Zero and looked at Tye. "I won't let you touch Yuki!! Find someone else and drink their blood!!" she screamed, stretching her arms out wide, blocking Tye from getting to Yuki.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tye Kiyoshi Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 am

"Gladly." Tye acknowledged. Tye pulled Hitame toward him and held her tightly, hoping she won't break free. After this... is it going to be all over? The real Tye wondered, After I get a little... is it going to end? Or will... I decease. Make all these innocent hands tainted. I don't wanna be this personality anymore. I have a second personality. It's weird, for me. I don't..... like it. Beastly Tye held Hitame very loose. Deep insinde him, ha had wished she'd run. He held her shoulders tightly though. He started to lick her neck. Not being so ferocious anymore. I can control myself too... I can liar. It's not even me... is it? Tye stated in his mind. He let loose of her and stepped back, he was crying. He looked up at everyone. Blood everywhere. Anywhere. It's all my fault. Regret it, I want that.. all of it. "I can control myself in the end see? I didn't hurt anyone... hopefully. See? I'm Tye." He said pointing at himself. His legs wobbled as he fell to his knees... to flat on his stomach. Knocked out cold. Sleeping, just sleeping... simply... sleeping. His eyes closed, relaxed, innocent. His baby face laying sideways on the floor. Blood seeping out of his shoulder and arm. It was up to the others of what they were going to do with him. To kill him, or let Tye live.
Tye Kiyoshi
Tye Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Hitame had her eyes closed tight while Tye held her. When he let her go she opened them and jumped back toward Yuki and Zero. She aimed the Bloody Rose at him again, but she saw he was crying, and she lowered it. She watched as he fell to the ground, but she didn't move. She saw Zero get up and walk toward her. He took her Bloody Rose out of her hands and he aimed it at Tye.

"I'm going to end this now!" he said, putting his finger on the trigger. Hitame jumped in front of him and ran towards Tye.

"No Zero!! I won't let you hurt him!!" she said, once she was in front of Tye. She stood in front of him with her arms outstretched. She stared at Zero, her expression serious. She wasn't going to let Zero hurt Tye, he was her friend and she wasn't going to let Zero kill him for one slip up. "Tye? Please wake up." she whispered to him.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:35 am

Yuki grabbed "Artemis" as soon as Hitame kicked it to her, although she still just watched. Paralyzed of what has happened. At the moment Tye grabbed Hitame, all Yuki could do was close her eyes. When she heard Tye's voice soften, she looked back up, his face wet with pinkish tears. She saw him fall on his stomach, making some sort of "thumping" sound. His blood spreading on the floor, Zero jumping to his feet and aiming the "Bloody Rose" to Tye. In such a short interval, so much happened... Yuki thought. Hitame then asked if Tye could wake up after she knocked the gun out of Zero's hand. "I don't think he'll wake up after all that. Especially after him being controlled by his instinct, even though he doesn't want it at all. That's what I think anyway." Yuki said, as she stood up from her feet. Hopefully this won't end in a horrific way. Yuki latched "Artemis" to a strap on her left leg as she suggested, "Maybe we should find a place to stay at least. We all have been here for a fairly long time, unless you guys want to find the closest exit out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 am

Hitame looked up at Yuki, tears were coming out of Hitame's eyes. "But he will wake up, right?" she asked Yuki, hoping she would say yes. " I'm glad your okay though, Yuki." she said getting up. She looked at Zero but quickly looked away from him to Tye. "I guess we should find somewhere to stay. I'm okay with staying here longer. But i doubt Zero would want that." she said sarcastically. She looked at Zero and frowned. "Yuki, could you help me get Tye out of here?" she asked her.

"Her help you move him?! What if he's just faking so Yuki will get closer to him?!" Zero exclaimed, jumping up. He had pure hatred in his eyes and it was all toward Tye. "I should finish him off right now!!" he yelled.

"Will you just Shut the F*** up Zero?! He's out cold and if he is faking, I won't let him touch her!!" Hitame yelled at Zero. "I won't let you touch him!! I already told you that!!" she continued to yell at him. She picked up Tye's arm and put it around her. "So Yuki, will you help me?" she asked her again.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:59 am

"Sure." Yuki reassured. Yuki ran to Tye and Hitame and lifted his arm. The least I could do is this, I might have been the one who caused this anyway... Yuki thought. As her and Hitame walked, Yuki said, "Jeez Zero, it's not his fault. And besides, you will be even worse someday. I'm sorry but it's nothing but the truth. If I didn't give you blood, your consciousness would have been long gone." Yuki dragged her feet, sorry by what she has said, but relieved she had said it at all. It's still the truth. Even though he's probably hurt by what I said, but it's still the truth... Yuki though as she glanced down for a couple seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 am

Zero didn't listen to what Hitame was saying to him, all he thought about was what could have happened if Tye had gotten to Yuki. "Well you didn't have to give my your god damn blood!! I never asked you to give it to me!" he shouted at Yuki. He watched Hitame and Yuki walk away with Tye. He followed, but with more than 2 feet distance between him and everyone else. Zero still stared at Tye with pure hatred in his eyes.

I'll finish him off, later. When Hitame and Yuki can't stop me. he thought cletching his "Bloody Rose" tightly. He didn't get why Hitame had been so protective over him. He had tried to hurt Yuki and then he went after her. He just didn't get it. Why protect someone who wanted to hurt you? Zero shook his head and didn't think about it anymore.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Heart Points : 573

Character sheet
Experience:
Where am I?~open~ Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Where am I?~open~ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:35 am

As she heard Zero, her anger boiled up. "I didn't give it to you the first time," Yuki mumbled,"You did the exact thing Tye did. He might calm down if someone offers. He compresses for so long. But I, help you with your promblem. Tye's pretty much alone all the time. At least you have so many people that offer to take care of you, but you turn most of them down. Tye.. is the opposite. And now, I'm going to take care of him. Maybe even Hitame. Why are you even so protective over me anyway?"Yuki explained, while still walking with Hitame. He probably is doing all this 'cause he's hungry or something.... or... something else. I don't..... understand. Yuki thought. Her eyes narroed slightly, she wondered, I wonder what's going on in his mind anyway. Once again he never talks to me about anything, in a calm or positive manner anyways. Yuki was tounge tied, she wouldn't know what else to say if he said something, trying to continue the conversation. Damn.. I probably just brought the conversation by saying all that stuff. She thought as she face palmed her forehead. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.. Yuki repeated in her head. She dropped her right hand from her face and placed it close to her thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 am

Hitame listened to Yuki and Zero argue and she sighed. Those two wouldn't be fighting if Zero would just drop the subject... she thought, looking around for some sort of shelter. "Hey, why don't we stay in here?" she said, pointing to a sort of alley way. "It's not the best place, but we can stay there until Tye wakes up." she said, looking at Tye, who still seemed to be out cold.I hope he wakes up soon she thought, walking toward the alley.

"Zero, will you just drop the subject?! What's done is done there's no use crying over spilled milk." she said in a stern voice. "I'm going to take care of Tye too. And i won't let him try to touch you again, either, Yuki." she said softly, not bothering to look at Zero anymore.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next