Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

3 posters

Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  Ein Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:52 am

Hello everyone. Name's Zack (Don't worry, I made the name from letters of my actual name so it isn't personal info). I wanted to roleplay here and I also want to know if anyone could help me design a roleplay site and help me get it going.

Ein
Heroes
Heroes

Heart Points : 80

Character sheet
Experience:
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Left_bar_bleue0/0The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  Midori Hizumie Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:06 am

Hello Zack. My name is Kim, and I'm happy that you could join this site. I'm the founder of this new-ish site(my main character is named Hitame). I hope you get accustomed to this site rather quickly and you start RPing soon.

If you'd like I can help you with your site. As you can tell I can manage them, and advertise and all that fun stuff Smile
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Heart Points : 253

Character sheet
Experience:
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Left_bar_bleue400/1000The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  Zack Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 am

Hey Zack! As you can see my character's name is Zack but my OOC name is Clark. I'm the global mod of this site and will be willing to help at any time! Very Happy Welcome to TWC!
Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Heart Points : 662

Character sheet
Experience:
The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Left_bar_bleue400/1000The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

http://www.darkfutures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down