Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a turn of events

2 posters

Go down

a turn of events Empty a turn of events

Post  Midori Hizumie Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 am

Midori woke up in a strange place. The last thing she remembered was fighting heartless with Taleo, and then running toward a dark corridor with a Heartless in it, and then... Nothing. Everything was a blank. Something must have happened during that moment in which she had tried to get near the Dark Corridor. The Heartless lurking in there must have done something to her. But this place didn't seem like any one of the worlds she's ever heard of.

She got up from the spot on the ground where she woke and she looked around. It seemed deserted. Midori took a step forward and her footstep echoed. This place looked like a school... if it was, this was some weird looking school. A weird chill ran down her spine and she whipped around, her eyes darting from side to side to see if anything or anyone was there. It must just be this atmosphere that's making me like this... she thought.

"What's a cute little girl like you doing here all alone?" a voice called out to her, from the shadows. "Who's there?!" Midori asked quickly, taking out her two rods. She quickly connected the two rods, and held out a longer rod, facing the shadows where the voice had called out from. "Show yourself!" she commanded in a stern sounding voice.

With a smirk, a vampire came out of the shadows and bared his fangs to her. "That's a large remark for such a little girl." he snarled at her. "I'm not a little girl!" she shouted at the vampire, her voice echoing in the empty corridor where they stood. The vampire suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind her, grabbing her by the shoulders and bringing her close to him. "Let me go!" she shouted as she was pulled back toward him. "And who's going to make me?" he whispered into her ear, before bringing his head down to her neck and licking it. "You... smell good. Your blood, it's so different from what I'm used to here..." he said. "You aren't from here... are you?" he added, continuing to lick her neck. "What does it matter to you?" she asked him fiercely. He laughed, and his fangs began to rack her neck.

She had to do something quickly, or he might kill her. But what is she supposed to do, this guy had the field advantage, and she was in his grasp. She held her rod in a tight manner and swung it around her, and hit him square in the stomache. "Aaagghh!" he screamed as he stumbled backward, the impact causing him to spit. She jumped backward from him and stared at him carefully. "Don't come near me!" she said.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Heart Points : 253

Character sheet
Experience:
a turn of events Left_bar_bleue400/1000a turn of events Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

a turn of events Empty Re: a turn of events

Post  Akatsuki Kain Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:53 am

Kain was feeling particularly evil today. Evil enough to sneak into the Sun Dorm and find a mysterious girl. "Your neck tastes great...." he said quietly. She was obviously scared and Kain liked that.... he liked that very much. But what he didn't like was being hit in the stomach with rod. "What the hell?!" he screamed angrily, rubbing his stomach in agony. "Oh shut up!" He got up slowly and knocked the rod out of her hands. Kain sat down on the bed. "You know, I'm not usually this blood-thirsty," he said gently, "I'm pretty tame.... But you gotta remember. I'm still a vampire and blood tablets doesn't really do the job 100% of the time."

He leaped up from the bed and walked toward the girl. "You're pretty unlucky. A little girl. Straying across the path of a vampire when thirstiest." Kain's fangs were ready. "So let's try to get this over with!" he said with a wicked smile on his face.
Akatsuki Kain
Akatsuki Kain
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Heart Points : 118

Character sheet
Experience:
a turn of events Left_bar_bleue800/1000a turn of events Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:32 am

Midori held her rod out in front of her as the vampire came near her. "I said don't come near me!" she shouted at him, her voice echoing along the empty corridor. Blood tablets? What are those? she thought. Her natural curious nature was coming out just from hearing something she had never heard of before, and that could mean bad news for her. This vampire seemed like he wasn't going to give up... and he wanted her blood. But she wasn't about to just give it to him. That was something else that was in her nature, not giving up without a fight.

"Whatever the circumstances, you won't get my blood!" she told him, and she swung her rod at him. A devious smirk crossed her face just as she slammed her rod on the ground hard and she disappeared. Her rod had many abilities and this was one of them. She reappeared behind the vampire and she hit him with her rod hard on the back. "I won't be easy to catch." she whispered slyly, just before she disappeared again.

Midori broke her rod into two smaller ones and she moved about quickly and quietly, getting in a hit whenever she could. See how he deals with me now. I'm not some stupid little girl, who'll stay in one place and let him attack her. she thought.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
a turn of events Left_bar_bleue400/1000a turn of events Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki Kain Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 am

Kain just laughed hen he got hit with a rod again. "You really don't know who I am." A smug smile appeared across Kain's face. "Allow me to introduce myself. Akatsuki Kain. You can just call me Kain, but I doubt you'll be able to talk for days after I'm done with you," he said viciously. Kain raised his hands. If she attacked again, she would have to face fire.

Kain gave her a demonstration and shot fire from his hands, but not affecting her much. "So I wouldn't swing that rod again. Or.... You'll, well I'm sure you know what'll happen to you." Kain stood there, still smiling and showing off his fangs.
Akatsuki Kain
Akatsuki Kain
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Character sheet
Experience:
a turn of events Left_bar_bleue800/1000a turn of events Empty_bar_bleue  (800/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:42 am

Midori smirked when he introduced himself. Hmm, interesting name... she thought to herself. "Name's Midori." she said in a whisper as she disappeared once more. She laughed at him comment and smirked. "Right. If you can even catch me." her voice echoed again. She reappeared behind Kain once more and hit him again before disappearing. Too easy she thought smugly.

Her experience with fighting sort of gave her an advantage, but her unfamiliarity with this environment gave her a disadvantage. But so far that didn't seem to matter, she was doing well, and at this rate he should be finished with him fast. Midori raised an eyebrow when she saw him raise his hands, what could he be doing?

Her eyes widened when she saw the fire shoot from his hands, but they quickly narrowed. "That's nothing." she said smugly. "I've dealt with heartless stronger than you." she said softer now. She could tell he was getting mad and this was making her happy. She loved to anger people, she mostly loved the thrill she got from the anger they felt.

"Oh so now you're the boss of me?" she asked him slyly, an eyebrow raised. "I don' think so!" she said fiercely and disappeared once more. She reappeared and disappeared multiple times before she stopped quickly and hit him twice with each rod.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki Kain Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:35 am

Kain was entertained by Midori's angry remarks. The rod had merely hit him on the arm which felt like a pillow fight with an eight year old. He chuckled loudly and his eyes turned red. Fire appeared out of nowhere and went towards Midori. "Would you like some water, Midori. I know you must be quite hot right now!" Kain said over the roaring fire. "I like my victims crispy!" Kain stopped the fire and seemed to disappear and re-appear again. Kain attempted for another bite of her neck.

Kain frowned as he was licking her neck. "There's something about your blood that doesn't see right! It tastes.... different!" he said curiously. "How about I take a test on your arm. Your blood could be filthy and contaminated." He smirked at his remark and stooped licking her neck.

Kain took a knife from his pocket and slit a cut on her arm and. He dipped his finger curiously in the seeping blood to see how it felt. "Warm...." He took his finger and stuffed it into his mouth and closed his eyes so he could process the taste. "Sweet.... Delicious!" he said looking at her. "Are you from here?"
Akatsuki Kain
Akatsuki Kain
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:48 am

The flames were coming toward Midori and she had to think fast. She gripped her rods hard and spun them in front of her, producing a strong wind that blew the flames away from her. "Like I said child's play." she scoffed. "I've faced heartless more dangerous than you." she flipped her hair out of her face and over her shoulder again. "You're flames aren't strong enough to hurt me, try something else." she smirked.

But it seemed that the fire was only a distraction. Midori quickly found herself captured by Kain and she was dazed as to how he managed it. What the... she barely had time to finish her thoughts when she felt his tongue on her neck. She shivered and began to flail around trying to break free from his grasp. I have... to get away! Midori thought as she flailed.

Midori couldn't even move her arms this time. She had no way of protecting herself. Her rods were useless right now, so she dropped them. Their impact on the ground echoed through the hall and she stared down at them. Midori scoffed at his comment. "I'm not the contaminated one. All vampires are filthy contaminated creatures that... ALL deserve to die!" she spat at him. "Vampires should even be walking the earth!" she continued with a weird feeling inside her, this world must be affecting her mind, before she got here she didn't feel this way about vampires, she didn't even knew they actually existed, and she certainly didn't know anything about them. So why was she suddenly acting like she knew about them?

She felt the knife pierce her skin and her eyes widened. She couldn't do anything to stop him this time. She had dropped her rods and she couldn't move, he was going to get what he wanted. His finger touched the blood coming from the wound and she winced. Since the wound was new it hurt, she had gotten hurt before but this was different, could the wounds inflicted here be worse than the wounds inflicted back at her home?

His comments about her blood made her sick. "Filthy creatures, monsters walking the earth disguised as humans..." she hissed under her breath. Horrible creatures that feed on blood, and won't stop until they get it. All these weird thoughts that came into her mind made Midori so confused. She had never thought like this before, what was doing on? She looked up at him and frowned. "No shit." she said, after his question about her not being from there. "I'm from a place called Destiny Islands..." she said softly.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki Kain Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:35 am

Akatsuki merely laughed at all of her comments. "Ah.... Destiny Islands...." Kain was wondering where that was but sounded like he knew exactly where it was. "And where exactly is Destiny Islands?" he said with bitterness and disgust in his voice. He threw her arm down like there was vomit on his hands. "What the hell are you doing in the Sun Dorm?!" he asked, focusing on her presence in this room. "You know not all we vampires are scum. I just can't live off of horrible tasting tablets that are supposed to be a substitute for blood!" he said, matter-of-factly. "I hate most humans. I think you're apart of that section of humans. All of them are the same. Vampires are monsters. Vampires are demons! Do you think we would like to be vampires that crave blood but can't have it?!" he said angrily.

He turned to the door. "I think I'll leave. And get out of here before I get the Headmaster! You shouldn't be in here!" he said as he walked out of the doorway.
Akatsuki Kain
Akatsuki Kain
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 am

Midori turned her head away from Kain, and sighed. "It's somewhere you'd never know about. It's in the Kingdom Hearts Universe..." she answered him softly. "How should I know what I'm doing in this damn'd place?!" she exclaimed at him. "I just woke up in this stupid place!" she continued. Suddenly her normal Kingdom Hearts attitude came back to her, and she gasped softly. Something made everything she had said about vampires disappear from her mind and she stared at him, wondering what he was talking about. "What? Who said anything about vampires being scum?" she asked him, genuinely confused.

Midori's eyes widened slightly and she stared at Kain with a sad expression. "Vampires... are what?" she remembered what she had said when she was still under the influence of this new place. "They aren't monsters... or demons. They're just different." she said, trying to make up for what the atmosphere of the school had made her say. "Of course you don't like that. It's not fair that you have to live off of what ever blood tablets are." she told him.

When he turned to leave, Midori smirked. "If you get your Headmaster, wouldn't you get in trouble too?" she asked him slyly. "From what I know, vampires aren't allowed here either." she continued. "How would you explain your being here?" she said, taking a step toward him.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki Kain Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 am

Kain stopped, very startled. Damn it! he thought, realizing how stupid he had been. "What the hell do you know?!" he said, quite laughingly. He turned around to face Midori. "And you kinda said that vampires are scum. All of the things you said....," he said quietly. Kain leaned an arm against the wall. Kain needed to think of a way to get her in trouble. "I'll get a prefect and they'll probably let me off the hook. Maybe a boring lecture and they'll let me go. But they'll erase your memory! Dammit! But my dorm leader.... Very stern with us Night Class students...." Kain grabbed her by the neck.

"Oh prefects! PREFECTS!!!!" he screamed loudly.
Akatsuki Kain
Akatsuki Kain
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Hizumie Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:33 am

Midori sighed and dropped her gaze. "Well whatever I said, I guess I'm sorry. I don't know what I said before..." she told him softly. She shrugged and waved what he said away. "Like I care about my memory. Plus, I'm not from here, whatever is done to me here won't have any effect on me." she smirked. Midori let out a soft yelp when he grabbed her by the neck.

She flailed around for a moment, before stopping her stuggle. Something in her mind clicked into place there and she she had a sort of vision in which she saw people she had never seen before in the Kingdom Hearts worlds. She assumed them to be the Prefects of Cross Academy. She had one eyes closed from the pressure he had on her neck, and she could barely get much air in her lungs, but she had enough to say one thing. "The prefects won't come. They aren't even in the school anymore." she laughed.
Midori Hizumie
Midori Hizumie
Heroes
Heroes

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum