Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just great

2 posters

Go down

this is just great Empty this is just great

Post  Zero Kiryu Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:32 am

"Yuki! Yuki!" Zero screamed as he ran all over this colorful new place. It was the same thing as when he got to Traverse Town. A bright light and then he woke up in a new place. Zero stood up straight and looked around the place, his Bloody Rose in hand. He trusted this weapon more than the one he had discovered he could use now. His new weapon was weird, it looked a giant key but it was a sword of some kind.

He didn't want to use it at all and he would keep it away from him if he could do it. It wasn't something he was ever going to use, or at least he hoped he would never use it. He preferred the Bloody Rose and he would never give it up. Now all he needed to do was find someone, anyone.

"Hitame! Yuki! T-" he stopped just as he was about to say that boy's name. He didn't want to find that stupid insolent boy, or maybe he did. It would give him the right and time to get rid of that kid. He smirked at the thought and tightened his grip on the Bloody Rose.

"Tye! Tye!" he called out trying to find him. "Ty-" he suddenly stopped when he felt an evil aura around him. He spun on his heel to face the direction where the aura was coming fro and he saw some strange look Heartless. "What the hell?!" he exclaimed. "What are those?" he whispered to himself and he pulled the trigger on his Bloody Rose.

The bullets went right through the Soldier Heartless and he swore under his breath. "What am I going to do now?" he said, backing away from the Heartless as they stepped forward toward him. The sudden fear he felt was enough to trigger something inside him. His hand started to glow and before he could stop it the keyblade he could now wield appeared in his hand and he grinned deviously. "Now prepare to die!" he yelled at the Heartless and he lunged at them.

With one swift swipe of the keyblade, the Heartless disappeared and Zero stared at the keyblade in his hand. "I didn't think I would ever need to use this..." he whispered and he continued on his way, the keyblade slung over his shoulder.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Heart Points : 573

Character sheet
Experience:
this is just great Left_bar_bleue1000/1000this is just great Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Party Members:

https://twoworldscollide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

this is just great Empty Re: this is just great

Post  Zack Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:18 am

Hmmm.... The Kingdom Hearts World.. Not so bad, Zack thought. he decided to go to this place called Wonderland. It sounded nice but it really wasn't. He hoped he didn't run into a heartless. or any of those vicious night class freaks. Zack was walking down the street when he heard gunshots. He ducked down behind a garbage can. "What is wrong with you?!" he screamed out. When it stopped her stood up and he realized why there was shooting. A heartless had gone right by a guy. He recognized him from the Day Class dorms. I think he's a vampire....

Zack walked towards him but he was about to kill the heartless with a sword. Zack still continued. "Hey!" Zack screamed at him.

Last edited by Zack Saiyuki on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Heart Points : 662

Character sheet
Experience:
this is just great Left_bar_bleue400/1000this is just great Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

http://www.darkfutures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 am

The keyblade disappeared from his hand, and Zero took a final look around. Guess I'll have to find them somewhere else... he thought as he began to walk again. He remembered that just before he had summoned this... thing... this sword, he had heard someone scream about his shooting the Bloody Rose at the Heartless. He thought it was their leader that had screamed out but it wasn't. He seemed to recognize the voice and he made his keyblade disappear so that he wouldn't seem so different.

He turned to face the direction where the voice had come from. He was from the day class, and younger than Zero by the looks of it, maybe by a year. There was a sudden hunger surge that went through him and his eyes immediately turned red. Damn it! Where's Yuki!? he thought, as he panted softly, taking a step back from the boy that was coming near him now. What am I going to do now?! This kid must not want to encounter a vampire... he thought, staring at the boy with his now fully red eyes. He had to do something to control himself right now, or else he could lunge at the boy, and hurt or kill him.

Zero finally turned to his old method of control, drinking his own blood. His fangs came out a little more and he raised his arm to his face, his hand right in from of his mouth. He took a final glance at the kid and he bit down on his hand, the blood immediately ran down his arm, but it wasn't visible and he doubted the boy would know what he was doing. He spoke to Zero, and now with this gray-ish purple eyes he looked up at him and said, "Hey what?" in his usual commanding Prefect voice.

Everyone knew that Yuki and Zero were Prefects and no one would be stupid enough to defy them. Well maybe they would defy Yuki, because she was too weak to control the students of Cross Academy. But everyone knew not to defy Zero, everyone was scared of him, because he wasn't someone who gave in quickly to any kind of pressure that came his way. And he didn't have a crush on one of the Night Class vampires, like she did. Zero hated them... he hated being one of them... He especially hated the vampire who turned him into one and killed his family... the one who turned his twin brother against him, and now because of that Ichiru was dead.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Experience:
this is just great Left_bar_bleue1000/1000this is just great Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:10 am

Zack backed up for a second when he screamed back at him. He took a deep breath and said, "What is that a heartless?" For Zack, trying to get a conversation started was like trying to live in Antarctica. It was cold and meaningless. He shook at the thought of himself. For someone like him who thought so much about himself, trying to hide himself wasn't the best picture. The heartless was still alive. Zack pulled out his gun and fired a bullet right into its head. "I said hey because it was still dead!" Zack said particularly annoyed. He rolled his eyes and stuffed his gun back into his pocket.

"I like it over here...." he said trying to get the conversation started again.

Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
this is just great Left_bar_bleue400/1000this is just great Empty_bar_bleue  (400/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:56 am

"What else do you think it was, stupid?" Zero asked already annoyed with the kid. He seemed like he was the kind of person to not get things right away, to be slow on catching onto what was happening. These kinds of people annoyed Zero, really annoyed him. They always needed saving, and never showed any gratitude for being saved.

He was that way sometimes. He had been like that when Yuki first offered her blood to him. The first time he had taken it away from her... he had taken her unarmed and unprepared and he was so ashamed of it. But she had somehow taken pity on him, she knew what he was going through to control himself, and she gave him her blood. But he would never show any gratitude for it, it just wasn't in his character.

Zero smirked when the kid destroyed the Heartless and said that it was still alive. "Well, I wouldn't have needed your help to figure that out. I'm not stupid, I knew it was alive." he said in a mocking tone, pointing to his head. "Think. Why would I make it seem like I was off guard? That thing was obviously alive, but it hadn't shown itself before, until it thought I had dropped my guard." he explained slowly to the boy, mocking him. "I'm not stupid." he repeated.

He didn't pay much attention to the boy's last sentence and he turned to walk away. "Are you going to stand there, or are you going to try to get out of this place?" he said over his shoulder, already continuing on his way.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Zack sighed, pissed of at the ignorant comment. "Just making sure," he said to him with a sick look of disgust on his face. "I get it! You're not stupid. Saying it once is enough," Zack said with his eyebrows raised. The mocking in his voice really pissed Zack off. There weren't many things that didn't piss him off. Obviously they were starting off on the wrong foot. He stared at the heartless and then back at the kid. But he started to walk away. "I guess I'm getting out of here. By the way, I'm Zack. Zack Saiyuki." He held his hand out waiting to shake the kid's hand.

Zack followed closely behind him watching his surrounding the whole time.
Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 am

Zero actually kind of liked this kid. He was just like he was in several ways and that made Zero smirk. Zack was hot headed and got easily annoyed, same as he was, Zero could tell just by looking at the kid's reaction to his comment. He laughed at how annoyed this kid was getting and he continued to walk away from where he was.

There was only one difference between him and Zack, and that was the fact that Zero was a vampire. That one difference could be enough to distance anyone from him, and he knew that it would be the same with him as it was with everyone else. He introduced himself and Zero smirked. "I know who you are." he said simply ignoring the boy's hand. "I have to know the new Guardian recruits. At least you aren't as young as the other one, she's only 15, and the rest of us are over sixteen." he said.

He was still very worried about the fact the Hitame and Yuki could still be with Tye. Hitame was a strong little girl, and she handled herself very well when Tye had gotten out of control, but Yuki had gotten scared quickly. Zero knew that their other new recruit wouldn't be able to handle Tye alone again, and she wouldn't be able to stop him from getting to Yuki. He had to find them.

"If you didn't already know this, I'm Zero Kiryu." he said. "And another thing you should know, You are to follow any instructions I give you since you are under my supervision." he added. He hated having a lackey. And what made it worse was that this one was a human. He would have preferred to have Hitame as his trainee. She was a vampire like him and she was strong enough to handle herself in these situations. Yuki wouldn't be able to train her properly, and she would have been better off training a human rather than a vampire.

"We should go." he said, when he felt a strange aura around them. "Something's going to happen here soon, and we don't want to be here when it happens." he explained, not really caring if Zack listened to him or not. If he wanted to die or get hurt he wouldn't stop him. Plus it would give Zero a chance to see what he was capable of.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 am

Zack raised his eyebrows. "Okay," he said simply. He listened to him go on. "I didn't know. Nice to meet you Zero," Zack said dully as he retracted his hand and felt like an idiot. "Okay." Hmmmm.... Not much of the friendly type. I don't suppose he cares if I die or not., Zack thought eyeing Zero closely. "Whatever let's go," Zack said indignantly, "Hey do you know what this bloody rose does? Headmaster Cross gave it to me." He pulled it out of his pocket and lay it out on both his palms.

As Zack was walking, he started to hear things. Like someone.... or something was surrounding him. He turned around quickly but nothing was there. I bet he thinks I'm a weirdo now....

Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 am

Zero sighed heavily when Zack asked him if he knew what the Bloody Rose did. "That's the first thing you're supposed to find out about the Bloody Rose, you nitwit!" Zero sighed again and took his own Bloody Rose out. "Even Hitame knows what the Bloody Rose does, and she received it later than you did." he added, actually wanting to get this kid mad. He needed to see what he was capable of.

"Maybe you aren't fit to be one of us..." he said softly, hoping this would get on his nerves. He turned around again, not even wanting to look at Zack. "Be careful where you point that things though..." he said, referring to the fact that it could harm him badly since he was a vampire. Why did I have to get stuck with this useless kid...? he thought angrily.

There was a sudden chill in the air and Zero suddenly became very tense. He began to hear small noises and he already knew that there was something wrong. This was what he had wanted to avoid by leaving this place as fast as possible. He suddenly saw a bunch of yellow eyes surrounding him and Zack. "Damn it!" he whispered. "We're surrounded!" he said.

This seemed to set off the Heartless that were surrounding them and they lunged themselves at the two boys. Think fast, think fast! What am I supposed to do?! Zero thought confused. Just them his hand glowed again and the keyblade appeared in his hand again. "Yes..." he said softly. He smirked and swung his keyblade, taking out two heartless immediately. "We... I mean you can take them." Zero smirked and made his keyblade disappear again.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:20 am

Now Zack was worked up. "Well that didn't answer my question, did it? And I don't care what Hitame knows!" he said to Zero angrily. Was he trying to get Zack mad? Sure seemed like it! But now Zack was insulted beyond anything that anyone could've said to him. "I'm starting to get real tired of you" Zack stopped walking, "I don't need you, your opinion, and I definitely don't need your bullsh----" he was stopped before finishing his sentence. They were surrounded.

Zack stayed cool but was mad at what Zero said. "yeah sure I'll take them while you sit back and watch, right?" he said with an eyebrow cocked. Zack didn't have time for this. He whipped out his gun and blasted one of the the heartless's head off. But hen he realized something. He could use his bloody rose but how to use it was beyond him. Zack stood there trying to figure out how to use it.

Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 am

Zero smirked. "If you don't care what she knows why are you getting so worked up over her knowing what the Bloody Rose does and you not knowing?" Zero asked mockingly. He saw that his words were getting to the kid and his smirk widened into a devious looking grin. "That makes two of us, kid." Zero said. "If you don't need me fine. Go ahead and get lost, and never find out how to use your Bloody Rose. No one will want to show you." he said.

The Heartless kept coming at the two of them, and they seemed to sense that Zero was trying to test Zack. They also seemed to sense that he wasn't human and that there was a sort of little control sense within him. And that there was a deep darkness in his heart. The darkness that was brought on by his soon to be becoming a Level E fear. He stared at the Heartless darkly and then looked at Zack.

"Nah, I'm gonna let myself be killed the Heartless. Think for once will you?!" he said. "I can't do anything, without being killed by the Heartless." he added. The darkness from his hidden fear had a sudden spurt in energy right there, and the Heartless became even more attracted to Zero. Damn it. They're coming for me. he thought angrily. The darkness's energy came out more, and the Heartless suddenly stopped moving.

He almost laughed when he saw Zack trying to use the Bloody Rose. "It won't work on the Heartless." he told Zack. "The Bloody Rose was meant to be used only on Vampires." he added softly.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 am

Zack smirked. "Well that's good to know!" he said with an evil thought coming over him while he looked at his bloody rose but remembered that they were surrounded by heartless. Zack kicked one in the face and it went flying. He took his gun out and nailed two more in their heads and they were getting mad. Zack started to run and the heartless followed. "Sure! I'll leave," he said angrily, while running, "No one needs you!" He shot two more. I've now decided that I prefer Cross Academy over Kingdom Hearts! This probably goes on all the time! he thought and he realized he was sweating.

Zack had left Zero behind. He curved into a dark alley to hide from the rest and believe it or not, the heartless had passed right by him. He had to admit, there was a bit of remorse deep inside him but he knew Zero completely deserved it. He's a know-it-all vampire and can get himself out of any situation! he thought, frowning. Zack sat down against the wall for a second, trying to relax from running.
Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:38 am

Zero immediately knew what was going through Zack's mind after he told him about the Bloody Rose. "Don't even think about it." he snarled at the kid. Without another glance at Zack as he ran away, Zero took his new found Keyblade out and he swung multiple times, before jumping out of the middle of the circle that had been formed around him. When he landed on the ground a bunch of shadows dissolved behind him and he smirked.

"Too easy." he muttered. He wanted to just leave Zack behind, but it was his responsibility to train him to protect Cross Academy, so whether he wanted too or not, he had to go back for him. So he began to walk in the direction where Zack had gone. He wondered how Hitame, Yuki, and even Tye were doing. He hoped the Tye didn't do anything to the two girls, or else he would die when Zero got his hand on him.

He hadn't walked to far when he saw a group of heartless running around, probably looking for Zack. "Who knew heartless were so smart?" he smirked. He hid quickly behind a colorful tree near him, and waited for the heartless to go away. It didn't take long for them to leave, and Zero immediately ran for an alley where the heartless had lingered at. He quickly found Zack at the end of it, sitting down resting. He quietly approached Zack and sighed.

"C'mon. We don't have time to be wasting." he said quietly, and turned around to leave the alley. Whether Zack followed him or not, wasn't his problem, he could just tell Headmaster Cross, that Zack got "lost" while they were going around on patrol, or something.
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zack Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:34 am

Zack looked up. "Whatever," he said quietly. He got up reluctantly and started to follow Zero again. "It's dusk and the vampires are gonna start class soon. We gotta go." Zack stuffed his bloody rose in his pocket, staring Zero down as if Zero had just hit him. Don't do it! he thought. He finally let go of the grip on it and straightened his face. There was no reason to hold a grudge, but Zack was still a little angry with him. "Which way's out of this hell hole?!" Zack asked him with a cold voice. "I forgot the way that I came in here...." There was an awkward pause. "Thanks for coming back.... I wouldn't've made it out if you didn't come...." There was another awkward pause.

Zack decided to stay quiet for the rest of the trip out.

(((Sorry for the suckish post....)))
Zack
Zack
Global Mod
Global Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Kiryu Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 am

[OOC: It's alright]

Zero scoffed at Zack's comment. "Don't worry about them. The Night Class will be fine." he said. As much as he hated to admit, Kaname would keep them in check, if not for himself, for Yuki's sake of not letting down Headmaster Cross. Without even looking at him, Zero could tell Zack was debating whether or not to use the Bloody Rose on him. Whatever he chose didn't matter to Zero. He would be doing him a favor by trying to kill him, Zero hated having to live like those Night Class freaks. He hated being a vampire like them.

"If knew the way out, I wouldn't be searching for it." Zero snarled at Zack in an equally cold voice, but his sounded more intense than Zack's. Zero sighed and looked around for some sort of portal. When he didn't see one, he figured there had to be something, or someone who would trigger a portal to open. Suddenly there was a black portal not to far from where they were, and he put his hand out in front of Zack to stop him. "Get down." he hissed. Zero saw a medium sized heartless step into the portal and it disappeared. "The portals must have something to do with those heartless things." Zero observed.

"We're gonna have to find a heartless to get to those portals. But we can't fight them." he said. "C'mon the coast is clear." he said, getting up and beginning to walk again. If these heartless control the portals, we have to find a way to gain the trust of one of them. But how? he thought to himself. He was sure the heartless that had attacked them before were only trying to protect their territory, from strangers.

His thoughts were broken when he heard Zack say something. He inclined his head a little and smirked at the thanks he was getting from Zack. "It's my job as a Guardian to help anyone." he said simply. "It's also my responsibility to keep you safe, since you're one of our new recruits." he said, finally giving Zack a genuine smile, that he'd only given to Yuki and Hitame before. "You don't have to thank me."
Zero Kiryu
Zero Kiryu
Guardian
Guardian

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum