Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are those?

2 posters

Go down

what are those? Empty what are those?

Post  Sayuri Minami Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 am

I'm going to get in so much trouble for this... Sayuri thought as she made her way to the Moon Dorm. She wanted to know why no Day Class students were allowed to go near this place. She shivered as she neared the Dorm and wondered why it suddenly got so cold. Something was definitely up with this part of Cross Academy and she had to get in and find out what was going on. Plus it would give her a chance to see Auido. She was like all the other girls in the Day class. She love Auido and would do anything to see him, and this was the perfect excuse to also see him. Good thing she hadn't told anyone what she was going to do.

She looked up at the giant door that stood before her. The entrance to the Moon Dorm, could she just walk in? She doubted it, but she had to just try and walk in, the Academy seemed weirdly deserted today, so she doubted anyone would be there, so she took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. Sayuri poked her head inside and quickly surveyed her surroundings. No one was there, she was safe. Or so she thought...

She walked into the dorm quietly and closed the door behind her softly. The coldness she felt was even stronger in here and there was something wrong with the aura of this place. Why? She walked up the stairs quickly and went to one of the rooms in the dorm. The weird aura that came from this room was even stronger than it was anywhere else. Sayuri's eyes suddenly widened when she figured out whose room it was. It was Kaname Kuran's room. The leader of the Moon Dorm.

There was a sudden curiosity that overtook Sayuri, and she walked into the room even more than she was already. She went to a desk that was in the middle of the room and she sat down in the chair. If the Prefects found out that she had been here, she would be in so much trouble but she wanted to find out what was wrong with the students of the Night Class. She opened one of the drawers on the desk and looked inside. What she found wasn't what she expected. A small box was inside the drawer and Sayuri picked it up and stared at it.

With a trembling hand she opened the box and stared at the pills that were inside. She had seen these things before, but where. Suddenly it hit her, Zero! He had these things with him and he ate them when he wanted something... but what was it... she had seen him run off with Yuki somewhere before and when they came back out she had some blood on her neck. Blood... neck... pills... Zero was a vampire! That had to be it, that's why they were always running off somewhere. Sayuri looked back down at the box of pills and she gasped. The box fell out of her hands when she suddenly heard the door open and someone stood in front of her. "K...Kaname..." she whispered as she jumped up from the chair and stared into his red eyes.
Sayuri Minami
Sayuri Minami
Human/Day Class
Human/Day Class

Heart Points : 53

Character sheet
Experience:
what are those? Left_bar_bleue200/1000what are those? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

what are those? Empty Re: what are those?

Post  Rizaki Kazami Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:00 am

Rizaki hadn't been feeling well this entire day, and he didn't think he would be able to attend class that night. So he had just been in his room the entire day, doing nothing, just lounging around. But this sick feeling he had, wasn't just a regular feeling of being sick. It was something more, something that wouldn't go away on his own. He hadn't let anyone know what was wrong with him, but it was that he needed... blood.

Only one person could give him the blood he needed, and she wouldn't freak on on him for his wanting her blood. He knew her scent and that was why when he felt it, he became confused. Why was her scent in the Moon Dorm? That just didn't make any sense to him, and he went to investigate why her scent was there.

It was coming from somewhere close to where he was. It was coming from... Kaname's Room? What the hell...? he thought. Something was wrong, and he suddenly felt Kaname's scent in the same room where Sayuri was, and he swore under his breath. That couldn't be good. Sayuri is a human and she wasn't supposed to be there, in the Moon Dorm.

He ran to the room and stood at the door, staring into the room. He saw Kaname behind Sayuri with his arms wrapped around her, and his fangs barely reaching her neck. "Kaname!" he said, his eyes turning red, from the need to drink blood and the anger he felt from this scene. Kaname's head rose slowly and he stared at Rizaki with his already red eyes. "I'll take care of her..." he told Kaname once their eyes met. Kaname only nodded and he half pushed half threw Sayuri toward Rizaki.

Rizaki reached out to grab her, and she landed safely in his arms. His arms flew around her and he held her tightly. Kaname only nodded and Rizaki left the room. He brought Sayuri to his room and he threw her on the bed. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" he shouted at her, his eyes still red.
Rizaki Kazami
Rizaki Kazami
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Heart Points : 45

Character sheet
Experience:
what are those? Left_bar_bleue300/1000what are those? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sayuri Minami Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:56 am

"Kaname please! Don't! I promise I won't come back in here, just please don't hurt me!" Sayuri pleaded. Kaname had a firm grip of her and she could feel his tongue on her neck. Her eyes were closed tightly and she braced herself for whatever Kaname was going to do. But suddenly she heard a familiar voice, and her eyes flew open.

"Rizaki!" she gasped, making it sound like she was scared. But she was actually very thankful. Rizaki was her friend... no he was more than that. She loved him, but she would never reveal that to him. She looked at him, and saw that his eyes had turned red. He needed blood. It was her job to give him her blood, and now that was what she was going to do. Kaname let her go and she made it seem like she was pushed into Rizaki, but she in fact ran into his arms. Her arms wrapped around him, just as his wrapped around her, and she actually felt safe.

Rizaki began to leave the room and Sayuri felt herself being pulled along with him. They went toward his room, and Sayuri looked back at Kaname's room, just as he closed the door. They entered Rizaki's room and Sayuri suddenly felt him pull her, and the next thing she knew she was on his bed. "I'm sorry!" was the first thing she said to him after he screamed at her. "I just... had..." she stuttered, not really knowing how to explain how why she was in the Moon Dorm.

Suddenly she found a way to go around it. "You need blood." she told him, reaching up to touch his cheek. "I'll give it to you now." she added, her eyes still widened from Kaname's assault. Without even thinking about it, she leaned in toward him, and gently gave him a light kiss on his cheek, then she leaned back. "C'mon..." she said, taking hold of his hand and gently pulling him toward her, making sure her neck was revealed to him.
Sayuri Minami
Sayuri Minami
Human/Day Class
Human/Day Class

Character sheet
Experience:
what are those? Left_bar_bleue200/1000what are those? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizaki Kazami Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 am

Rizaki's eyes seemed to turn a darker shade of red, as she tried to explain why she was in the Moon Dorm. When she mentioned that he needed blood, he realized that his eyes must have been red. But what he didn't realize was that she was trying to avoid answering him, as to why she was in the Moon Dorm. But he forgot about that for a moment, and his focus locked on his need of blood, his fangs came out a little more than usual, and he began to pant. His hand immediately went up to his face, and he tried to cover his face.

When she kissed him on the cheek, he suddenly realized that he needed her more than he would've wanted, and that he was afraid. He didn't want to lose her, and he realized that if Kaname had gone any further with what he was doing, he would have lost her. She started to pull him toward her, and she revealed her neck to him, but he didn't go near it, yet. Instead he pulled her toward him, and his arms wrapped around her one more. "I was afraid..." he admitted quietly in her ear. "I was afraid I would lost you..." he couldn't stop the words from coming out of his mouth. "I... I love you, Sayuri..." he said finally, and then he let her go.

"I'm sorry you have to be the one that feeds me..." he told her, as he stared into her light purple eyes. Then the vampire within him took over and he struggled to bite her neck at first. I'm not strong enough, to stop myself... when will I ever not need her blood? he asked himself, as his fangs reached her neck finally. She smelled so good to him, and the same fear as before came over him. But this time his fear was of him taking her away. He was afraid he would drink too much blood and she would die. But it seemed she didn't care about it, as long as she was helping him. Thank you... Sayuri...

The last thought to go through his head, before he was completely consumed by the darkness of the vampire and he finally bite down on her neck. His fangs quickly and easily pierced her skin and the delicious taste of her blood came into his mouth. He was quickly overtaken by the taste, and he continued to draw the blood. One of his arms was wrapped firmly around her waist and the other held her head at an angle where he could get blood more easily. He took a step forward, and pushed her onto the bed, and he fell with her. The loose blood from her neck quickly fell onto the bed and stained the covers with a bright red.
Rizaki Kazami
Rizaki Kazami
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Character sheet
Experience:
what are those? Left_bar_bleue300/1000what are those? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/1000)
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sayuri Minami Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 am

When Sayuri suddenly felt Rizaki pull her toward him, she immediately thought that he was going to draw blood from her right then and there. But instead he hugged her and she stood there not moving, letting him keep his embrace of her. She felt her cheeks begin to burn and she closed her eyes. When he said he had been afraid, her eyes opened again and she looked up at him through her bangs. "Afraid? Of what?" she asked him.

Rizaki's answer took her by surprise and all she could do was smile. She stood on her tiptoes and her arms wrapped around his neck. "I love you too, Rizaki." she whispered in his ear and she went back down flat on her feet. She touched his cheek again and smiled. "Don't be sorry. I'm doing this because I love you." she told him softly. She didn't care about losing blood, if she could help the one she loved, she would do whatever it took.

Her eyes widened when she felt his fangs pierce her skin. It was still thin and delicate from the last time he drank from her, and she held her breath at first. It still hurt, she had to admit, but she kept any sounds she could've made in. She didn't want to make Rizaki stop drinking. He needed her blood. I'm not afraid. Not anymore. I love him, and 'll do whatever it takes to help him. she thought, as her hands went up to his back and head.

With his taking a step forward toward her, she took a step back and she lost her balance. Sayuri fell on the bed behind her and Rizaki followed, without even breaking the contact between them. His fangs dug more into her skin, and she couldn't help but let out a small whimper of pain. The warmth of her blood on the covers now reached her and she closed her eyes. The pain she felt now became intoxicating to her, and she pushed more into him trying to get him to drink harder and to drink more.
Sayuri Minami
Sayuri Minami
Human/Day Class
Human/Day Class

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizaki Kazami Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:20 am

At Sayuri's whimper of pain, Rizaki pulled away a bit. And he looked at her with sadness in his eyes. He didn't want to cause her anymore pain. But her blood tasted to good to him, it had a different flavor than anyone else, a different scent. The blood tablets wouldn't have any effect on him now that he tasted human blood. He would continue to crave her blood and he knew she would give it to him ...

That was wrong. He couldn't take her blood. He didn't want to hurt her. When he felt her pushing herself more into him, he knew something was wrong. She seemed to want to feel the pain and he couldn't allow that. He didn't want her to get hurt. He couldn't be the one who caused her pain, he wouldn't allow himself to be that one. No way.

He immediately pulled away from her, his red eyes turning back to normal and he stared at her. There was a little stream of blood going down his chin and he wiped it away. "I'm sorry." he told Sayuri. "I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry Sayuri." he told her with sadness completely visible in his eyes. He was pathetic, he couldn't even hold out enough to take her back to her dorm without drinking her blood.

It sickened him that he was so weak."You should go back to your dorm now. Before you get in trouble." he told her looking down.
Rizaki Kazami
Rizaki Kazami
Vampire/Night Class
Vampire/Night Class

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sayuri Minami Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Sayuri gave a slight whimper when she felt Rizaki pull away from her. She lifted herself up from the bed and looked at him with curious eyes. She felt the blood still seeping down her neck, staining the collar of her uniform. She didn't move her hand to it or anything, to show him that she didn't care that her blood was slipped everywhere. Because she really didn't, all she cared about was his safety and control over himself. She didn't want Rizaki to turn into a Level E.

"Don't be Rizaki." she put her hand on his cheek. "I told you already that I don't care about losing blood. I just want you to be okay." she smiled at him. "I'm doing this because I love you, remember that." she pulled him close to her and kissed him gently on the cheek. She knew the scent of her blood must be around the room, and that the other vampires might be able to sense her, but then she remembered Rizaki's power. He could mask anything to make it seem like something else.

She shook her head and stared at him, her bright purple eyes telling him she wouldn't leave. "I don't want to." she said. "I want to stay here with you." she added. Suddenly she felt dizzy and everything in the room began to spin. "Riz -" she began and before she could finish, her eyes closed and she fell back onto the bed.
Sayuri Minami
Sayuri Minami
Human/Day Class
Human/Day Class

Character sheet
Experience:
Party Members:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum