Two Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another unknown place

Go down

another unknown place Empty another unknown place

Post  Hitamé Ichigato Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:33 am

Hitame was confused.

She had seen the same flash of light that had taken her from Cross Academy and sent her to Traverse Town, and now she was in another place. Everyone was gone, Tye, Yuki, Zero. She was so scared and confused and now... she was alone. She missed everyone, even Zero. He was so uptight and protective of Yuki, and she was still very mad at him for trying to kill Tye, but she missed him. She missed him being there to protect everyone, not just Yuki.

Her eyes suddenly widened as she thought about this. When Zero wanted to kill Tye, it wasn't because he was afraid of something happening to Yuki only... He was afraid that something would happen to her as well. She let out a small gasp of surprise and sank to her feet again. Zero was only trying to protect her as well as Yuki! And she had flipped out on him. She was so stupid!

She pounded her fist on the ground and suddenly got very mad. Her eyes opened up widely and she stood up quickly. Her hand began to glow again, just like it did when she had gotten mad at the boy in cloak for threatening Xemnas. And again a sword that looked like a key came out of her hand. She lifted it up to her face and she stared at it for a long moment. She suddenly swung it forward and sliced the air in front of her.

There was a sudden chill in the air and Hitame looked around at her surroundings and she sighed. "Time to start searching for someone to help me." she whispered to herself and she began to walk, her new weapon still in her hand. It was quiet in this place, and soon Hitame found herself in a small village/town thing with a bunch of weird creature walking around. No one seemed to notice the young girl walking through, all confused. They seemed to be busy with preparing for Halloween.

Suddenly there was a scream. Then a boy came running out of no where followed by the same shadow things that she had seen in Traverse Town. "Help! Someone help me!" the boy pleaded as he ran toward Hitame. "Get behind me quickly!" Hitame automatically responded and she lunged at the shadows. She still had no idea how to use her weapon but with one hand she swung it at the shadows and took them all out, but she was thrown back in the process. The boy quickly got up and caught Hitame in his arms. "Whoa! Are you okay?!" the boy asked, suddenly cradling her in his arms. "Thanks for saving me..." he told her, smiling.

"I'm... I'm fine..." Hitame said softly, her arms already over his neck, subconsciously. "It's no problem..." she said. She took her arms off his neck and she pushed herself away from him. He put her down as she pushed off him, and almost immediately Hitame fell on the ground. "Are you okay?" he asked her, grabbing her arm to try to keep her steady. "I'm okay." she said and she pulled away from him. "Where am I? What is this place?" she asked the boy. "This" the boy started, extending his amrs to show her the entire place. "Is Halloween Town!" he finished.
Hitamé Ichigato
Hitamé Ichigato
Admin
Admin

Heart Points : 3211

Character sheet
Experience:
another unknown place Left_bar_bleue500/1000another unknown place Empty_bar_bleue  (500/1000)
Party Members:

https://twoworldscollide.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum